Methodologies and Services
| Typical Assignments | Why
Wheaton Group? | Principals | Endorsements
| Chicago Office
Wheaton Group’s expertise is transferred to clients in multiple
- An outsourced solution.
- An intermediary between the client and its vendors.
- Gap analyses of data warehousing, data mining, and target marketing
- Senior advisor and mentor to ensure that best practices are
achieved by in-house personnel, including database marketers,
data miners and technologists.
What Wheaton Group Can Do For You
Wheaton Group is committed to combining deep direct and database
marketing know-how and technical expertise in all of its assignments,
spanning both prospecting efforts and customer cultivation:
- Perform thorough data discovery as a road map for the construction
and management of Marketing Databases.
- Rapid creation of Virtual Data MartsSM, in order to produce
– on demand – any calculation, aggregation or subset
that is supported by the underlying data.
- Efficient and cost-effective construction and maintenance of
- Creation of specialized Data Marts for on-line client access.
- Fully audit all stages of marketing data processing, from updates
to selects. Construction of ongoing audit procedures to prevent
costly processing errors and data corruption.
- Evaluate and manage outside vendors, including database systems
providers, computer service bureaus and demographic enhancement
Data Mining, Strategic Analytics, and Contact Management
- Conceive, construct, coordinate and implement analytic projects
such as predictive models, behavioral clustering, and product
affinity and lifetime value analysis; with particular emphasis
on their integration into a well-coordinated program of target
- Provide guidance on the cost-effective leveraging of demographic
and psychographic overlay data, at both the individual/household
and geographic levels.
- Construct short and long-term prospect and customer contract
strategies, including test design and backend analysis.
- Provide tactical prospect management, including list recommendations,
broker coordination and the implementation of circulation plans.
- Develop or enhance the strategic planning process for any data
- New venture development.
- Strategically evaluate concepts, and assist with their development
and rollout – including test design and analysis, financial
models, marketing plans and tactical assistance.